WATERHOG LOGO MAT
- Up to 18 colors per mat
- “Water Dam” border traps dirt and moisture
- Absorbs up to 1.5 gallons of water per square yard
- Durable, UV resistant
- Easy to clean! Vacuum, hose off or steam clean
|Size||Finished Size||Maximum Print Area||Weight|
|2′ x 3′||23″ x 35″||21″ x 33″||5 lbs.|
|3′ x 4′||35″ x 45″||33″ x 43″||9 lbs.|
|3′ x 5′||35″ x 58″||33″ x 56″||12 lbs.|
|3′ x 10′||35″ x 116″||33″ x 114″||21 lbs.|
|4′ x 6′||45″ x 69″||43″ x 67″||18 lbs.|
|4′ x 8′||45″ x 96″||43″ x 94″||23 lbs.|
|4′ x 10′||45″ x 116″||43″ x 114″||29 lbs.|
|6′ x 8′||70″ x 97″||68″ x 95″||35 lbs.|
|6′ x 12′||70″ x 144″||68″ x 142″||52 lbs.|
Backings and Edges
Cleat Backing has little nibs (cleats) that are ideal for mats that will be located on commercial carpet surface. The cleats dig into the carpet to prevent mat sliding and shifting.
Smooth Backing is recommended for most Hard Floor Surfaces. The smooth rubber backing creates good tracking to floor surface to prevent sliding and shifting
Backing Thickness Options:
Zero Border Edge
Zero Border Edge is the standard finish on Jet Dye HD Round Mats. Zero Border Edge is the result of cutting Jet Dye Mat after production (either by us or by you or installer)
Zero Border Edges are safe. The underlying rubber base is fully to the edge of the mat offering a rigid/ stable edge.
Jet Dye Standard Carpet Specification
Jet Dye HD Carpet Specification
- For dry soils, dry vacuum.
- For wet soils, steam clean.
- Only use a neutral, solvent-free cleaner.
- Deep clean using an upright extraction method.
- During winter months, use a nylon brush or a broom before vacuuming to loosen soils.
- Mats are fully launderable in industrial-sized machine.Allow mats to dry thoroughly before returning to service.